What holds you back from reaching your full potential?
Do you find yourself repeating the same negative cycle?
Are you stuck in the mindset that you aren’t good enough?
Are you unable to break bad habits such as procrastination or avoidance?
Does your fear of repeating a failure keep you from trying again?
Many of us have heard of executive coaches, life coaches, or high-performance coaches. No matter the format or strategies used, the goal of all coaching is to improve performance. These forms of coaching, however, often fail to get to the root of the problem which often lives just below our conscious minds. Using a combination of interpersonal neurobiology, EMDR, CBT and hypnotherapy techniques for peak performance, the Brain Flow Model, developed by Ms. Camins, taps into more of your brain’s power.
Neuro-Counseling redirects ineffective neural networks and strengthens new, adaptive networks to increase mental endurance, resilience, focus, and mood. Ms. Camins’ neuro-counseling methodologies increase awareness and knowledge of cognitive-behavioral strategies you can use to transform what is holding you back. She works with you to put concrete systems in place so they are an ingrained part of who you are and what you do to get the results you want in your performance.
Meet Stephanie Camins, LPC
Stephanie brings a unique integration of experience and education in both business and counseling. With 20 years running a successful business and working as a professional counselor, she has a wealth of knowledge as an entrepreneur and counselor. Using neuro-counseling techniques, she helps entrepreneurs, executives, creatives, athletes and students overcome performance challenges, achieving their highest potential. With a Masters Degree in Counseling Psychology, and years of hands-on research, she is well-grounded in theory and expert knowledge. As many clients attest, their experience with Stephanie is exactly what they needed and more than they expected, “It was life changing.”
“Neuro-counseling will delve deeper for solutions and help you overcome the barriers that have blocked you from reaching the potential you know you have. The Brain Flow Model I’ve developed over the many years I’ve worked with people from many industries and levels uses evidenced-based modalities to help you develop strategies that facilitate action. Using a combination of interpersonal neurobiology, EMDR, CBT, and hypnotherapy, this method redirects ineffective neural networks strengthening new, adaptive networks. Successfully completing this process will increase mental endurance, resilience, focus, and emotional regulation. You will find it easier to tune out distractions and increase your brain’s processing speed. With less overthinking and self-doubt, you are clear to reach your potential.” — Stephanie
Benefits of Performance Neuro-Counseling
Stephanie works with a broad range of individuals from many industries and professions. Whether you are reaching for your next promotion, looking to start your own business, improving your “game” or reaching your educational goals, Stephanie will work with you to master your mindset and create a life you love.
- Identify and resolve obstacles, both known and unknown
- Eliminate negative thoughts that block success
- Gain clarity in your purpose and goals
- Build tools and confidence to embrace opportunities
- Facilitate a higher level of performance
- Develop Greater EQ
- Manage Distractions
- Improve Decision Making
- Manage Emotions
- Improve “Soft Skills and Human Effectiveness”
- Handle Major Life Setbacks
- Navigate Change Points
- Develop Meaningful, Purpose-Driven Goals
- Improve Clarity and Focus
- Manage Burnout
- Attack Self Sabotage and Negative Mindsets
- Find Clarity, Focus, and Direction
- Tackle fears and Mindsets
- Move Past Burnout and Overwhelm
- Increase Confidence
- Move through Barriers and Blocks
- Reduce Distractibility
- End Imposter Syndrome
- Overcome Perfectionism and Procrastination
- Create Systems and Routines to Increase Output
- Manage the Create on Demand Pressure
- Focus on Your Journey, Strategy, and Ability to Perform at Your Best
- Define Your Success Goals
- Develop Strong Mental Skills
- Improve Self Confidence
- Visualization Exercises
- Emotional and Arousal Regulation
- Performance Anxiety
- Returning from Injury
- Focus and Concentration
- Team Dynamics
- Physical Management
- Reach a Higher Level of Progress and Achievement
- Feel More Comfortable with Challenge and Change
- Improve Problem Solving
- Reduce Test Anxiety
- Study Skills
- Tackle Perfectionism and Procrastination
- Develop Vision and Goals for the Future
- Strengths Assessment
- Build Resilience to Stress
- Manage Burnout and Overwhelm
- Improve Social Confidence
- Performance Anxiety
It starts with a conversation.
Your initial conversation is a free 30-minute assessment session to determine if you are a good fit for the Brain Flow Model. Together we will discuss what is preventing you from getting what you want and action steps you can take to overcome your barriers and reach your highest potential. Stephanie works with your unique situation to develop a program that addresses your individual strengths and challenges. Schedule your discovery call and begin your journey.