Title: The Stress Management Plan
Author: Stephanie Camins
Publication Date: October 4, 2021
Available Format: Digital Download, PDF
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Stephanie Camins, LPC has worked with children, adolescents, adults, and families for 20+ years in a variety of mental health and educational settings with a focus on increasing personal strengths and fostering healthy relationships. She specializes in the treatment of trauma and anxiety, along with depression, stress management, life transitions, relationship issues, parenting, interpersonal struggles and work and career issues.
With a Master’s Degree in Counseling Psychology and years of hands-on research, Camins is well-grounded in theory and expert knowledge. She has curated peer-reviewed journal articles, extensive research, and packaged them in bite-size courses to share with you!
INSPIRATION FOR THE BOOK
“Feeling stressed and overwhelmed? Do you sometimes struggle to find the motivation to go to work? Believe it or not, there was a time when you weren’t stressed! You can get back to that stage. A lot of people live their lives around work, commuting and rushing to and from tasks. Imagine for a second that you could actually not be stressed. That you could simply enjoy the time you have, instead of thinking about work and your other stresses.
A lot of people reading this will know exactly why they want to remove stress from their lives. Maybe it’s impacting your relationship. Are you becoming short with your partner? Don’t have the desire or energy to have sex? Maybe you’re not paying enough attention to the relationship?
Stress can also impact negatively our physical as well as mental health. If you’re stressed then you may find you suffer from any of the following symptoms: tiredness, sickness, vomiting, struggling to sleep, headaches, sore and aching joints or muscles, and frequent crying or breakdowns.
The good news is, you can get through this. You are stronger than you think! This is simply a stage in your life, a tough one, but one that can be overcome. By taking the right steps towards a better future you can remove small stressors from your life to relieve the pressure. After this, you can start to make significant and beneficial changes. Live a better life. Allow me to introduce you to The Stress Management Plan. Learn how to break the vicious cycle of stress and reclaim your freedom with my new e-book today!”
— Stephanie Camins, LPC
INSIDE THE BOOK
What you’ll discover in this e-book:
- What causes stress (Hint: It’s probably not what you think!)
- What is stress addiction? Are you addicted to stress?!?
- How to avoid stressors
- What will happen if you fail to break your stress addiction?
- Where does your stress really stem from?
- The stresses that you can quit easily and painlessly
- How to scale back your workload effectively, without negative impacts
- Lifestyle design and how it can make a huge impact on your stress levels
- How to improve your diet and lifestyle to avoid stress
- Discover how to improve your reaction to stress
- …and much, much more!
- Checklist: bite-size itemized list to help you navigate the course and take actionable steps in your life
- Resource Cheat Sheet: a rolodex of top sites, blogs, forums, tools, apps, and services to get you even further
- Mind Map: an instant refresher of all the major points and action steps from the main guide