Personal Empowerment Counseling
Do you ever feel like you lack control in your life? If so, chances are you are suffering from low self-esteem in one or more areas. Personal empowerment counseling will assist you in increasing your ability to take control of your life. It enables you to make positive decisions and to take action that will bring you closer to achieving your goals and ambitions.
What does Personal Empowerment Counseling include?
- Identify the triggers in your life that cause distress
- Learn coping skills for anxiety, depression, and anger
- Challenge your negative thought patterns
- Increase your distress tolerance and emotional regulation strategies
- Complete a self-care assessment
- Learn how to practice self-compassion
- Learn core mindfulness and visualization exercises
- Explore gratitude practices
- Strengths exploration and values clarification
- Goal exploration and setting
Self-empowerment allows you to take the wheel of your life, pursue the things that really matter to you, and live a full and satisfying life. You will find confidence in making your own decisions that align with your goals and values. Imposter syndrome fades as self-empowerment increases. Personal empowerment counseling will help you to explore your full potential and take the actions that lead to an abundant life.